Wallace and Dean Comprehensive Approach
• Construction Loan Qualification – Do you already have your construction loan in place? If not, our team can help guide you through the process as we work with several reputable lenders.
• Property Search – Do you have a lot, or are you looking for land? Wallace and Dean real estate can help you and your family find the perfect community to call home.
• Architectural Review – We work with a number of architectural firms in the greater Houston area, and make a point to review your plans so they reflect your vision. We want your plan to be efficient, ultimately maximizing value and staying within budget.
• Lot Evaluation – Once we identified a specific site, our team meets with clients to look at issues like drainage and topography that can ultimately affect your construction budget.
• Cost Build-up and Budget analysis – We work to inform our clients on the cost of their projects up front, eliminating confusion and stressful decision making during the building process.
• Project Planning & Scheduling – Our team provides clients with a written schedule detailing out what to expect during every step of the process. This helps set expectations for our clients and keeps the project on track and on time.
• Site improvements – Looking for a landscape contractor, barn builder, or someone to install a driveway gate? We can help point you in the right direction. Our team has relationships with several local contractors that can get the job done right.